Tuesday 30 December 2014

Scrapabilly December kit shares (part 2)

Yesterday I shared the December Scrapabilly kit and the first three layouts I made. I'm back today to show you what I did with the rest of the kit and another two layouts.

I mentioned that the globe paper was of course my favourite and had cut it very deliberately so that there was the European bit showing and the US bit left over. I knew that I wanted to feature dear Pam and an Instagram photo she shared with me of one of the locations we visited in my trip over to NYC earlier this year - the Flatiron building. Such a gorgeous photo with those washed out colours that it was perfect for a simple, calm layout. If you look closely, the map paper still has the east coast visible.







Finally, I decided to single out all the kraft coloured items in the kit to form the background to this layout with just a few hints of colour. Another Instagram "steal" but I couldn't resist it because she is snuggled up with the Miffy toy we gave her for her birthday. Again, simple and missing the journalling for now but another layout showing how versatile the kit was and how different colour schemes could be easily pulled out to match the mood or colours of the photo.







Thanks for stopping by today and it would be lovely to hear what you think of this gorgeous Stitched collection. Right down your street? I'm planning on getting more of this - I think I have big plans for it!

2 comments:

  1. Loving your monochromatic work here. Fab pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are always so inspiring

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...