Monday 26 March 2007

Photo of the Day for March - pt 1

During March, I decided to follow the daily single word prompts from Her Space My Space and it has been quite interesting. There were a few days when they were off-line so I just made up some words for myself for those days. What do you think?

Thursday 1st March
Green

Friday 2nd March
Shiny

Saturday 3rd March
Dusty

Sunday 4th March
Storage


Monday 5th March
Craft

Tuesday 6th March
Tap


Wednesday 7th March
Read
Thursday 8th March
Round

Friday 9th March
Reflect

Saturday 10th March
Play

Monday 11th March
Brick



Tuesday 12th March
Blue

Wednesday 13th March
Plastic


Thursday 14th March
Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...