Saturday 17 July 2010

Coming soon to a LSS near you....

Have you been checking out all the sneak peeks for the new releases for Summer CHA?

Looks to me like there will be lots of scrumptiousness in the shops - there is some seriously gorgeous lines coming out.

I like to go to The Scrap Review blog where they have been listing so many new products - reminding me of  manufacturers I haven't thought of for a while (I'm far too focussed on the few that are my go-to lines - BG, MM, AC etc).

But I was just browsing through The Scrap Review and they have featured the new My Mind's Eye line - Lost & Found. Let me just say..... oh! It is gorgeous. So many collections within the line - browns, greys, pinks, reds - all smudgy and vintage and full of such wonderful designs. I am going to HAVE to check these out when they release.

Check out the huge line here: Lost & Found

Here are a few of the products that made me catch my breath:

   



   








   


   


   


   


Anything been catching your eye recently as must haves for the future?


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I've been checking in on all the sneak peaks too even though I told myself that I wasn't going to do that again this time around. I just can't help myself. www.scrapbookupdate.com has a list of links on their site too, in case you need to go back and find something later. It will be hard to stay out of the LSS next month!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...