So, in my (rather too small because it only fits in 5 products) bag would be:
- BG Cappella - it's double sided, features lots of muted colours as well as some stronger browns and greens, has a good mix of small and large designs and I think it's really versatile - you could use it for all sorts of different types of layouts. And I have decided to leave my beloved Kraft cardstock behind to give myself one more product to take and the collection has some plains that I can use as my cardstock substitute.
- American Crafts Thickers - Rainboots, puffy letters in black. I have two sets of this - can I take both, pretty please? Of course in reality, I would grab my whole alphabet basket which is 90% AC Thickers but if I had to choose, this is my favourite at the moment.
- Prima flowers - I know I just did DD and we had a whole selection of techniques to make our own gorgeous flowers and embellishments, but I am with a friend, we will be chatting, time for actual scrapping will be scarce, I need to take some ready-mades! And I just love these flowers - two half packs of flowers making up one product - ok?
- Prima Say It In Pearls - let's face it, these pearl swirls with the tiny flowers interspersed are just the business (need more).
- Krima & Isa Twine - this is a German brand and I picked up two rolls of twine - blue and pink but the one I need to take with me will be the pink and white. After all, I shall need to make up at least a banner or two, tie some bows or just wrap it around the paper.
Shame I can't take the buttons, felt flowers, bling, journalling cards, glitter brads, chipboard pieces etc etc etc. But I think with these five items, I would feel inspired, happy and creative. Now, to get on and use them!