Wednesday 7 July 2010

What would you grab and go?

Susanne over at Snaps & Snippets posed an interesting question today: You have been invited over to a friend's to scrap. BUT you can only take 5 products with you - she has all the tools and adhesive you need which is such a relief but you are only allowed to take your favourite 5 products with you for some good, fun scrapping. What will you stuff in your bag? What is grabbing your attention right now?

So, in my (rather too small because it only fits in 5 products) bag would be:

  1. BG Cappella - it's double sided, features lots of muted colours as well as some stronger browns and greens, has a good mix of small and large designs and I think it's really versatile - you could use it for all sorts of different types of layouts. And I have decided to leave my beloved Kraft cardstock behind to give myself one more product to take and the collection has some plains that I can use as my cardstock substitute.
  2. American Crafts Thickers - Rainboots, puffy letters in black. I have two sets of this - can I take both, pretty please? Of course in reality, I would grab my whole alphabet basket which is 90% AC Thickers but if I had to choose, this is my favourite at the moment.
  3. Prima flowers - I know I just did DD and we had a whole selection of techniques to make our own gorgeous flowers and embellishments, but I am with a friend, we will be chatting, time for actual scrapping will be scarce, I need to take some ready-mades! And I just love these flowers - two half packs of flowers making up one product - ok?
  4. Prima Say It In Pearls - let's face it, these pearl swirls with the tiny flowers interspersed are just the business (need more).
  5. Krima & Isa Twine - this is a German brand and I picked up two rolls of twine - blue and pink but the one I need to take with me will be the pink and white. After all, I shall need to make up at least a banner or two, tie some bows or just wrap it around the paper. 



Shame I can't take the buttons, felt flowers, bling, journalling cards, glitter brads, chipboard pieces etc etc etc. But I think with these five items, I would feel inspired, happy and creative. Now, to get on and use them!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that BG Capella paper looks like it would be fun to play around with. I like all your choices. I've recently discovered the Prima Say it with Pearls, and a brand of baker's twine. So many fun goodies, it's a wonder we can actually decide among them and finish a page, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 5 products would be:

    Prima Flowers
    Prima Say it with Pearls
    Girls Paperie-Paper Girl
    Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
    Tattered Angels 3 in 1 Alpha Chips

    Very hard decision to make though.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...