Saturday 24 July 2010

Ooooo.....

Like this....


and this... (leaves - right up my street!)


I can feel some serious shopping coming on when the CHA Summer stuff comes out. So much Christmas and Halloween gorgeousness.... Of course I don't neeeed ANY Christmas or Halloween stuff. I have more Christmas stuff than fits into one drawer and considering I don't really do more than one page or so a year for Halloween, my collection is rather... extensive!

But it doesn't mean I can't look... right?

Mitten Weather by CC


Merry January by We R Memory Keepers (love these colours)


Toil & Trouble by The Girls Paperie



Pink Paislee has a couple of ranges I really like, but I can't find a decent picture...


And I was drawn to this one...

Cambridge by Bo Bunny


I thought there was something really interesting about it - good for boys and men! (Yeah, I do soooo many of those too!)


Of course, it is debatable whether I will ever get around to getting these - I am pretty lazy about actually tracking down stuff I have seen if they don't have them for sale in Kempen! 

But I can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...