Monday 7 February 2011

Hello sunshine... we've missed you


Sunshine all day. Blue skies and long shadows.


What a lovely surprise after so many weeks of clouds and grey, damp weather.

I'm not ready for winter to be over (you know me, loving the cold weather!) but I love to see signs of spring around the corner.



Isn't nature amazing?

I just hope that the next cold snap that is bound to come before the end of winter doesn't harm all this wonderful new growth. 

On the creative front, LOAD is underway and I am having such a good time and I am creating wonderful (if I say so myself!) layouts that tell some of the stories that have been calling me and using up photos and stash and memorabilia. It feels good. 

I will be posting LOAD layouts later this week, but in the meantime, how about a few sneak peeks of some magazine layouts that I had lots of fun creating recently?







Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:05 pm

    mmm these los look gorgeous! do i spy a new border punch in there????

    ReplyDelete
  2. no! do you mean the basic grey lace border? lovely, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sunshine has reached us today, thank you for sending it!

    liking your new blog header. i have a plan to change mine out monthly, it's already the 8th and i haven't managed it yet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the look of the sneak peeks. Doesn't a bit of sunshine make everybody feel much happier ???

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...