Monday 19 December 2011

Bad blogger catch up #1

December is crazy isn't it? I know it's not only me! I know there are many many of you out there who feel a little out of control and behind on your "to do" list. Please let me know that I'm not alone ;-)

Anyway, AGES ago, I jumped on board to Deb's monthly review and then ran late and now I see that I haven't yet done my October nor my November reviews.

So let me start with October and we will see if I can catch up with November and also some scrap sharing later in the week.

October was a very quiet month with very little going on but it's autumn and my favourite time of year so there were at least a few photos.

There was a lot of blue skies, mild weather and fantastic colours:



Incredible sunrises and gentle sunsets:



I sat out on the balcony soaking up the last rays of warm sunshine:


I celebrated 5 years of blogging with a giveaway and 13 years since I met the love of my life (not necessarily in that order!):



I started working in an office two days a week and recognised that I have to my wear glasses for computer work - no way out of that anymore:


I completed my fourth LOAD of the year:


There was a very cool Mail Art Exchange:


And last but not least there were very dodgy self-portraits along with some rather cute ones (in that order!):



Oh yes, and then Pam and I decided to turn out little weekly inspirational endeavour into something a bit *more* by opening a challenge blog, Whimsical Musings which is proving so inspiring.


So maybe my October wasn't as quiet as I thought :-)

Watch this space for November's review and pop over to Whimsical Musings and join in the fun. It would be great to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo's , I hope you had a good time with the family, thank you for my gorgeous card, I love it. Sorry I didn't see Lib to give her mine for you. Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Btw I love your new header.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was not a quiet month...loving these catch ups, could be added to my to-do list... which, Christmas-wise is pretty much under control, but that doesn't stop me feeling slightly out of control. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...