Tuesday 14 February 2012

LOAD and me

Still working my way through my January Counterfeit Kit Challenge Resolve kit while LOADing. I actually don't know how I managed LOAD before I started playing along over at CKC - I reach for my kits more often than not and it's so easy. Love it!

I made this in response to the prompt "I miss..." which I bet you would never have guessed by looking at the layout, would you?!? *wink*

It may look like an odd photo to use but I was flipping through photos and ideas and this one spoke out to me as a worry-free time where putting on our make-up in the 6th form common room was the main priority of the day and yet we thought we had it hard!

January Resolve layout #6



I used several different blue items as a nod to the school uniform we wore until we were 16 even though I haven't matched the colours exactly. And there's my new favourite craze - glue splats and messy twine.

What's your favourite thing to do at the moment?

5 comments:

  1. Amen to that! I'm having the same kind of thoughts at the minute as I watch TTO working hard through 6th Lower, when I remember it as a time for fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - this resonates with me :) Figuring out what to wear was the hardest thing I had to think of at that age! Crazy!

    My favorite thing to do these days is using bakers twine to wrap around everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! love this-and 6 layouts already? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your messy twine. I think I will have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely page with messy twine - I might have to go back and look, surely you haven't done 15 in a row with it - although I must say you have me on the lookout for something similar.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...